Friday 26 November 2010

Similar Products

Inbetweeners




Anna's Evaluation

I have chosen this video to use as similar product to what I want my trailer to be like because it is based on a teenage drama/comedy and it uses one continuous storyline throughout but switches to different sequences to add mystery and show a range of drama/comedy within an episode. However my trailer will be based on a series so that I can show an even bigger range of sequences. This trailer also starts off with one sequence to set the storyline and atmosphere to the trailer; I will also try to incorporate this into my trailer.

Emma's Evaluation

This is a trailer of The Inbetweeners which is similar to what I wanted to incorporate in my Soap Trailer. This has inspired me to produce a trailer which targets a younger generation of people like The Inbetweeners as so many teenagers relate to this television series, this also means that I can use actors of my age and my friends and students from my college to help me shoot the sequences within my trailer.

Waterloo road


Anna's Evaluation

After watching this, and other Waterloo trailers I want to base my product on something similar as it is a teenage drama, therefore if I do something similar I can get my friends and other student to be characters within the sequence. Also, I can use these storylines to base my storylines around. These trailers also have good camera movement that I can use; they involve a lot of long shot, MCU, CU and two shots.

Waterloo road



Emma's Evaluation


The Waterloo Road series have inspired me the most to film a soap trailer similar to this. This is beneficial to shoot because then we can use actors/actresses my age which will target a younger audience rather than adults and I could also use the college premises to act as mise en scene as Waterloo Road uses a school, this will make it easier to film. This can also relate to an audience of this age group (teenagers) as they can associate themselves with the different characters in Waterloo Road and my soap trailer which means they will watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment